Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Weird stuff found in truck!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wild-will, Sep 22, 2003.

1. wild-will

wild-will 1/2 ton status

Whats the weirdest thing you guys have found on your trucks when you bought it for instance i found a tool set under my seat i found countless tools and hook ups under the seat iam still to this day lol and like dumb stuff people do like put a cadilac steering wheel on a truck lol i got a kick out of that i was like nice truck and the guy is like yeah did u see the caddy steering wheel. what about you guys

2. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

how abotu these 2 fond some crack cocaine in a after market t case shifter knob and the guys probation papers also and then 1 outher time found a suringe with somthing in it behind the plastic cover for the turn signel in the back
    or some car coil springs wire tired around the front leafs and the frame for the custom (springer front end ) lol
    the stuff people dream up never ceases o amaze me like the post for the guy selling his k5 on ebay with a tile floor now thats funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

we bought a totaled honda insight from a junk yard once for the battery pack, electric motor, and controller....
    ended up finding a crown royal velvet bag under the seat, inside was a vibrator, lube, and a cockring...the registration in the glovebox was in a guys name too..
    true story, i doubt i ever find anything weirder!

4. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

a pound of sand in my truck under the floor mat /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

5. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

My buddy bought a 72 Chevelle and we found a bong with lots of weed pipes and two crack pipes. Broke the crack pipes up and my buddy kept the bong. Weird stuff.

6. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    ended up finding a crown royal velvet bag under the seat, inside was a vibrator, lube, and a cockring...the registration in the glovebox was in a guys name too..

[/ QUOTE ]
    EWWWW! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Hope you removed the bag with some rubber gloves and a 10' pole. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

A friend of mine found a human finger still in the wreckage of a car he was stripping at a junkyard /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif--it was a fresh crash victim that had been in the yard only a few days--the ownner of the place had been wondering why his dog kept wanting to go to the car and was scratching the doors,like he was trying to get in! We almost peeuuked when we realized what it was--there was lots of long blonde hair stuck in the dashboard too. Maybe not wierd stuff,but very gross!!.We later learned the victim who owned the finger was DOA at the scene of the crash. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ended up finding a crown royal velvet bag under the seat, inside was a vibrator, lube, and a cockring

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    That's got to take the cake!