Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Welcome to New Jersey!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by evilandangry, Aug 18, 2003.

1. evilandangry

evilandangry 1/2 ton status

After a few major life changing events in June (engagement, lay-off, new trany, ect.). I find myself a stranger in a strange land. We (wow, I'm a we now!) have moved from Maine to northern New Jersey for my new job. We have been down here for a month now and are just now poking our heads above water.

How many members are from this area? I need help location an auto parts store that sells more than f*rt-cans and fins!

What about trails?

Thanks in advance!

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    After a few major life changing events in June (engagement, lay-off, new trany, ect.). I find myself a stranger in a strange land. We (wow, I'm a we now!) have moved from Maine to northern New Jersey for my new job. We have been down here for a month now and are just now poking our heads above water.

How many members are from this area? I need help location an auto parts store that sells more than f*rt-cans and fins!

What about trails?

Thanks in advance!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am about 20 minutes south of you.

There are no special auto parts stores, only autozone, napa, and pep boys.

The only trails in the area are in Mahwah, than there is Paragon & Rausche Creek offroad parks in PA.

Swing by one day and come check out my mess.

3. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

hello well pete just named all the good trails but i live in milltown nj just think of it as GSP 131 or NJTP exit 9

we will get together some time and kill some beers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. MarcS

MarcS 1/2 ton status

Hello and welcome. I'm in Bound Brook aka Water World. We used to have some good mudding trails but developers are killing them. I'm also looking for people to wheel with. Just getting back into trucks after quite a few years. Sick of cars. I'm still stock so I can't go crazy. Feel free to Email guys. Later.

5. evilandangry

evilandangry 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys, I hope to beating the "wee" out of my rig with you soon.

6. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">I'm 4 towns south of you in Dumont. What kind of parts are you looking for? If you want to wheel in Mahwah, leave me a msg. I know some good trails and I'm up there almost every weekend.

7. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I'm a couple hours away in Gettysburg Pa. Pap and RC have some of the best wheeling in the North East and they really arent that far from you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif