Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Welfare

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Nov 9, 2002.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I come for visit, got treated regal,

So I stay, who care I illegal?

I cross the border, poor and broke,

Take bus, go see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,

Say I need to talk to welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more,

We send cash right to your door."

Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,

And Medicare it keep you healthy.

By and by I got plenty money.

Thanks to you American DUMMY.

Write to friends in motherland,

Tell them come as fast as you can.

They come in rags and Chebby trucks,

I buy big house with welfare bucks.

They come here, we live together,

More welfare checks ... it gets better.

14 families they're moving in,

But neighbor's patience is wearing thin.

Finally, white guy up and moves away,

Now I buy his house and then I say,

"Find more aliens for house to rent."

And in the yard I put up a tent.

Send for family (they just trash)

But they, too, draw the welfare cash.

Everything now is mucho good,

For soon we own the whole neighborhood.

We have hobby ... it's called breeding,

Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?

We get free ... we got no bills.

American crazy, he pay all year,

To keep the welfare running here.

We think America darn good place,

For aliens like us to establish base.

Liberals have such a wonderful plan,

But Conservatives keep trying to enforce a ban.

So if they no like us, they can go,

Got lots of room now, down in Mexico.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i hate to say it but that is so fawking true /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. hammer

hammer 1/2 ton status

so true it's sad

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

TRUE TO THAT!! i have to like like 8 miles from mexico so you dont see the half of it. a person from mexico looks at me like i am all fukd up because i dont speak spanish in the good US of A. it is messed up but all countries are trying to take over this country of ours. it needs to stop. close the borders for anything more than a day pas. and make those harder to get.
    to be on welfare you should HAVE to had a job. and prove it every month to collect your check.
    Grant

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

so sad yet so true. pisses me off i know that. later.

jacob

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

screw that, a day pass should only be allowed if it is roaming through our target practic area;s /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Seventy4Blazer

its funny you say that... our harriers have to quit shooting rockets a lot of the time because they try to cross through the ranges. they also try to fross on the runways. yuma international airport and MCAS yuma share a lot of runways. matter of fact the marines control civil and armed forces over here. its also auxillery landing for the space shuttle. 3.5 mile runways, 2 now a third one on the way.
    Grant

8. uglychevyZZ4

I say: Moving ( running and hiding ) targets provide a more acurate day of practice /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Seventy4Blazer

i do agree. but for some ODD reason they have to stop firing. MCAS yuma is the largest base on this side of the US. but nobody sees any of it unless they are a pilot. its all ranges. and they could use some moving targets...

matter of fact a small group in mexico is trying to get permission to sue the us gov. they had a bunch of people get killed on a rocket range. they think it is OUR fault. not thiers for trying to become another illegal. entering the us passing through a sign that says in english and spanish, US SOIL DO NOT ENTER
    then 10 feet after that it says in english ans spanish US BOMBING RANGE LIVE ORDANANCE DO NOT ENTER skull an crossbones all over it.
    yeah, it is our fault..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif NOT!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. uglychevyZZ4

We had those signs when I trained at Fort Sill, Ok. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

When my wife and I drove down to San Diego a few years back, we couldn't understand what a certain sign on the edge of the highway meant- it was a picture of a family running. We asked a guy at a gas station about it and he told us that illegals snuck in on boats and had to cross the 8 lane highway to get from the beach to open ground. Apparently lots of them didn't make it across the highway without getting schmucked by vehicles.

The problem is SO bad that your Gov't has to spend money on signs to protect people that aren't supposed to be there in the first place????

WHAT A FAWKING JOKE!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    The problem is SO bad that your Gov't has to spend money on signs to protect people that aren't supposed to be there in the first place????

[/ QUOTE ]
    Touchy feely type of society that we are, we feel we should at least help them even though they are breaking the law.

13. Seventy4Blazer

yeah, i rmember seeing those signs. lets just put mines on the beach front.... and the cliffs

Grant

14. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

That reminds me of the water barrel debate from awhile ago. More lawsuits because some illegals died in the desert and even though ther are water barrels out ther (which is bull$h!t to start), the aliens couldnt find them so its our governtment's fault! Welfare in general pisses me off. Given no I do not have a job yet but I will soon, hopefully, but the idea of giving 1/3 of what I (KEYWORD BEING "I") make to the government so they can give it to people who will not get off their damn asses and get job themselves really pisses me off. Now given some people do NEED wellfare, those who only use it for awhile while they are looking for a job, or disabled veterans, but the ghetto hood rats really make me mad selling drugs for their main source of income and getting wellfare on the side... The sad part is I can prety much point out who these people are going to be at school...

15. Troopie's Tonka

Troopie's Tonka 1/2 ton status

That was so eloquently put...hehe. now, just to clear something up, it wasn't just targeted at central/south americans was it? cuz see, where i live, augusta, ga, we have many more "democrats" that milk and bleed the system. I mean, escalades, and lexus's in the front yard of a roach infested plywood house...what i don't get is this...all the money and healthcare they are getting from my tax dollar, and they still break in my car and steal stereos..What the fu#k?

16. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Evidently the welfare checks are not enough for them that they have to break into cars, steal the radios, and sell them back out for some extra $$$. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif