Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well doesn't that just suck ass...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Well doesn\'t that just suck ass...

So I got my new X-box last weekend. Also ordered Halo with it. First off....This is the frickin coolest game I've ever played....On ANY platform, PC, PS2..anything. I havent seen much of anything on the computer either that could match it graphically ... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Anyways, so I'm playin Halo just now, frickin bad ass part of the game where ya have to drive one of the Warthog/truck things for like 3 clicks down the interior of this space ship against the clock, explosions, bad guys, ships gonna blow up and ya gotta get out....etc etc..After sweating bullets trying to finish it....I finished it, and that was the end of the game......Ahhhhhhh! NOOOOOOO!! I want more!!! lol. It's pretty sneaky how they did that, keep ya on the edge of your seat right to the very last second, then bang, it's over! Kinda like it was with the movie The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers...I was in the theater, had to piss so bad it hurt, but I didn' want to get up cause I didn't want to miss anything- Then bang, it was over. Can't wait for Halo 2! Just downloaded a 160mb clip of it...GIMME! GIMME!! GIMME!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Well doesn\'t that just suck ass...

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

halo is awesome but when ya play with other players in different rooms is even better. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif awesome game.

jacob

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Yeah Halo's true coolness comes out when you have 16 players going /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

5. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I love it, on multiplayer you can drive the jeep, an your buddies can hang off the side raisin cane with rocket launchers. Dont get any better then that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Link up 4 Xbox's to a hub and get 16 buddies to play... you'll be hooked for life.

7. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I can't wait till it comes out on PC. That's gonna be pimp.

My only complaint on the multiplayer is that the maps are not that great.

8. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Some maps are really good. Some are pretty poorly constructed, but each has it's own challenge and it's own flaw.