Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well Fellas....looks like I may be outta the Midwest.

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by laketex, Apr 13, 2004.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I'm in final negotiations for returning to Texas to train as an apprentice for the family business. I've been looking for a few months now, and had a couple of offers in big cities in safety, but the door is open for this opportunity at this time and it looks like i'm going to take it. Sure has been fun living here though and I thank all of yall (Dan, Neil, Todd, Tyler, and all you others) for showing me the ropes here. It just ain't home and never can be.

We're also planning on having a big blowout bash on June 6th either at my house or a local park in St. Charles, IL. Yes I will be barbecuing multiple briskets....and associated trimmings. Everyone here is invited.

Bryan

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Bryan,

Good luck man! You will have to host or attend some future runs somewhere in the middle of us.

We will not be returning from Cancun till the 6th of June or I would drive up and visit. You driving through when you move? If so, stop by! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Sorry to hear you're leaving. At least we'll have a hell of a time at the Badlands!

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm up for free brisket. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Is Lady_Bog invited this time? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Chris_T

Chris_T 1/2 ton status

Best of luck Bryan, I know how it is that someplace can never be "home". Good luck with the move

6. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Good luck Bryan.
    Hope to wheel with ya again soon.