Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well Gang. I'm off to the Nevada United Four Wheelers Association Covention *** Updated + Pics***

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Thunder, May 25, 2002.

1. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Well Gang. I\'m off to the Nevada United Four Wheelers Association Covention *** Updated + Pics***

Gonna do the Obstical course and crush a few cars today, Then there is a show n shine and a nite trail run tonight. Then its Party Time /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Tomrrow are the main trail runs. The hardest run is up "Bone Crusher canyon" I'v been there before and dont know if I want to go back there without a locker in the front. There is another run for locked rigs that I'm taking. shouldn't be body damage on this one.
    I'll try to post some pics later.
    Wish there were some other CK5ers there. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
    I was even offered a booth to promote our site.
    But I did make up a few flyers promoting the "Blazer Bash" to post on the Events board.
    Oh well maby next year.

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Re: Well Gang. I\'m off to the United 4 wheelers convention......

United as in United Four wheel drive association?

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Re: Well Gang. I\'m off to the United 4 wheelers convention......

Ok Girmm.... Nevada United Four Wheelers Association....

This year it was a great event. Lots of Carnage.
    Last year there were complaints that the obsticle course was too easy. They fixed that this year.
    The sound of axles snapping and drive shafts poping filled the air.
    There were 2 other K5s in the event. 1 was bone stock and had to be towed off the rocks. The other was a nice lifted First Gen on 35" swampers. But the gut didn't know how to drive too well and he turned his tie rod into a U shape.
    I did 3 of the 5 obsticles The worst by far was the mud/water pit. Besides mud and about 4 feet of water, It was also filled with tires. Thats where this guy broke his front axle:N.U.F.W.A. Convention