Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well 'gents... I'm back

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Grieby54, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

I know, I know... big bummer, huh? Meh...

Well the hurricane was the story of my life. All this anticipation and getting ready then pffft... nothing, like I said, story of my life. Which is good you know... since I still have a house and what not... but at the same time you're wiping your brow because you've dodged a bullet, you're wiping it because you're pouring sweat bringing all the lawn furniture back out and unboarding your house at upper 90* heat. Makes it feel like a wasted effort, but better safe than sorry, and I'm just glad that nothing happened to my house.

To those of you who didn't fair so fortunately... my utmost sympathy... may God bless you.

As far as life here goes... we don't have school till Thursday which is really nice. I'm still creepin' along with the truck. I need to get to some grinding on the chassis, pull the engine, get everything painted, drop the engine, put it all together, interior guy gets it, wire it, fire it!

I'm so tired...