Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well, Got Rid Of My M/T 's Today

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BrianDamage, Jun 11, 2003.

1. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

Well, Got Rid Of My M/T \'s Today

They were on my Blazer when I bought it, and I gotta admit, it sure was nice having them on it when I was playing in the mud (mainly out hunting), but since I got back into construction, I've been driving 1 hour+ (one way) to work and the noise finally got to me. It wouldn't be so bad if my a/c worked and I could roll up the windows. I couldn't even hear my radio. I stopped on the way home and got some A/T 's put on. Man, what a differance /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Rides smoother too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

The noise didn't bother me when I worked close to home (10-15 minutes), but man after an hour+ one way, that noise really fatiques you /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif .

Now I need a first gen. to lift and put mudders on & play with on the weekends /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. MousePowrd

MousePowrd 1/2 ton status

Re: Well, Got Rid Of My M/T \'s Today

You went about it all wrong. Instead of getting A/T's you should have gotten a better radio /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You went about it all wrong. Instead of getting A/T's you should have gotten a better radio /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

that was the original plan

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

you right about the noise. i drive a little over 1/2 an hour one way,but my problem is the the bbrrrr sound of my boggers makes me all sleepy