Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well guys me and the ole k5 ticked the wife off agian

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by kwcdawgfan, Feb 17, 2001.

1. kwcdawgfan

kwcdawgfan Registered Member

today... Made up an excuse as to why I couldnt go to a b-day party (her side of the family) and started working on redoing the side panels in my 73 k5... Thought i could get it finished before she got home... Got off to a good start but a couple of buddys stopped by and I didnt get the job finished before she got home... Nothing like seeing your wifes face when she drives up and the entire inside of your vehicle is scattered across the garage... Now Ive got to figure out how to calm the troubled waters... Seems like every time I spend a dollar on the blazer I have to spend a dollar on her... LOL

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Tell her you were making it nice for her when she rides in it and that she should be thankful.

90K5

See my truck at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Albumindex?u=1329584&a=9886502>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Albumindex?u=1329584&a=9886502</A>

3. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Not sure what excuse you gave, so not sure how much trouble you're in... But usually taking her out to a nice dinner helps smooth things over....I've been there too many times before...

1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI

4. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

she if she has any coupons so for every dollar you spend on the truck, you only have to spend 35 cents on her [​IMG]....ha ha J/K i know the feeling....let us know what you come up with!!

AIRBORNE!!

5. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I always tell her I'm working on it so we could spend more time together. Out in the country. LOL

Become one with nature.......Then marinate it..

6. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I just got home from takin the wife out for a nice dinner. get to work on my blazer all day on sunday! she also saw my last creditcard bill. just enough for dinner!

your right. I don't understand the jeep thing!

7. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Well point out how much trouble your staying out of and how much money you are saving by having an old truck verses making a $400 car payment.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/>http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/</A>

8. kwcdawgfan

Grim did you get my e-mail earlier today??? Oh the 400 arguement would go right over her head... Selective hearing I think is what it is called

9. Brady

Brady 1/2 ton status

I know the feeling I just ordered a winch on the 14th today I had to buy her a new Dryer cause ours quit.Atleast I got out of buying the washer too.Brady

'73Beautiful Disaster <A target="_blank" HREF=http://beautifuldisaster.coloradok5.com>http://beautifuldisaster.coloradok5.com</A>

10. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

The truck keeps ya busy from seeing other women. Like a previous post stated, its payed for, and hey you're perfecting on an automotive classic, lol.

June 2001 - The Texas Sawz All masacre begins. Be afraid rust, be very afraid. [​IMG]

11. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    Well... if it were 30 yrs ago I'd say "my your own busines woman,...now get into the kitchen and bake me a pie!" But I guess you can't say that kind of thing these days and keep your teeth,...so... umm...I guess you did the right thing by takin her to dinner.

[​IMG]<font color=green>BobK<font color=green>

12. kwcdawgfan

She did tell me one time that all I wanted was her bare foot pregnant and in the kitchen... Of course I said no honey thats not how I feel you no I love you... I would never want that because that dang floor in the kitchen is cold on barefeet... She didnt know whether to laugh or be pissed... Fortunately for me she chose to laugh (it was a close one though)... LOL

13. MACK5

MACK5 Registered Member

Next time go to the birthday party. You would be surprised how far a little compromise goes.

14. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

I hear laketex has a real nice dog house. You may need it next time.

behemoth K5

15. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

You pissed her off again, you say. Obviously this is something you have become very good at. All I can say is congratulations, and keep up the good work!

creepin' and crawlin'

Jim

16. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

All you need to do is perfect the art of GROVELING. You know, string together words and phrases like Please, Pretty please, I'll clean the kitchen (or basement, garage, bathroom, etc.), Let's do something romantic together (In this case sex is NOT "something romantic together"), Let me cook tonight. You know, suck up to her. We've all done it at some point, you just need to do it MORE OFTEN.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

**The views and opinions expressed above are for entertainment purposes only. Any injury, damage, or liability suffered as a result of this information shall be assumed by the person using this information.**[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] Semper Maintenance!