Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

well here are pics of my truck finally

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87sm465np208, Nov 25, 2002.

1. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

web page

just click on blue chevy on the page, and that is what i own and drive. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. 77blazin

77blazin 1 of a kine K5

Thats a nice looking truck, will need some repairs done to it, I mean after the holidays don't you think?
    Michael /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Uhhhh dude your truck is trying to go back to earth.
    Scrap the bed and go flat bed /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Then you can drive south and get that rust free cab Depdog has in his back yard he's trying to get rid of.

4. 87sm465np208

yea, i know the body is rusted, but not rusted off like my moms old 78, the bed was falling off /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif, along with all the body panels. yea i know, trust me id love to go and get a rust free body, trust me ive thought about it, but then i think of all the labor id have to do, im one of those guys that really cares about the mechanical compenents and leaves the body to rot off, but if this wasnt my daily driver truck, sure id love to, id spend time making it nice, learning how to put body panels on, but then i look at the frame and how rusted that is, and then i just look and stare, and say, its all good, but thanks fer the reply. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

same here...if you dont like body work..then ur really just not ganna bother with it...my outer body aint to bad but my floor if such [censored]! makes me wish i never bought this thing!! buying it was theee dumbest thing i ever did no doubt in that!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

6. 87sm465np208

yep, id say use some foam\sealer stuff, in combination with a sheet of metal, my dad just layed some sheets of stainless steel on the floor of our 78' it was a "cobble" job but i dont think my mom cared, she loved that thing /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif, yea body work sucks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i know why it got stuck, cuz it's a honda! stuck quad

i agree go flatbed!

8. 87sm465np208

lol yea i like that picture, that mud sucks in that ditch, it drops off deep a few yards after that, i was trying to get it stuck anyway, i love useing my warn winch /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, now if i could only get one for my chevy, hhhmmmmmmmm