Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well, I bought it!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by milehighz28, Oct 9, 2002.

1. milehighz28

milehighz28 Registered Member

I am now the owner of a 71 Blazer! So, who is gonna show me the ropes of this off road stuff? Im a 1320 guy myself, so this will be all new. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

1320 guy??? Whats that?
    Fill out your profile so we know were you are and you may have a neighbor or two here that you can hang out with /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

welcome aboard. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif so where are you at? 1320 is that a u joint number? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif anyway glad to have you on.

69K5 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    nathan /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. milehighz28

Oh, hehe, sorry. I live in Broomfield, CO. The 1320 is 1320 foot, or otherwise known as the 1/4 mile. I race my Camaro for fun, mcuh like Im looking to off road for fun. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Profile is filled out (ish) now. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

Well that doesnt put you any closer to louisiana but, I'll be glad to help anytime i can.

nathan

6. J.Lance

J.Lance 1/2 ton status

Congrats on the purchase. I'm in Arvada and can help you to locate parts, technical data, etc... Let me know. I bought another '72 K-5 a few weeks ago that I'll be turning into a trail rig. Have fun! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I live in Arriba, Co and have a 72 Blazer and an 89 R/S Camaro I am building for pro touring. Look under my pictures at the bottom of my post and you can see the intake for my Camaro. I am pulling the 383 out of my blazer and putting a big block in it and going to put the 383 with the dual quads in my R/S. Maybe we can hookup one of these days and see how she runs.

John

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

welcome abourd youll love it hear!!! congrats on the truck to! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

9. milehighz28

Thanks for the welcome guys! Im gonna head out this weekend and try some trails out. Maybe next time I can give some notice and I can meet some of you guys? Big block in an R/S? Sounds fun! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I would love to check out your ride. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif