Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well I found something cool about Wyoming...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 4, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Tonight these two guys walked into the hotel. They had reservations which is good since we sold out tonight... I guess their truck died or burned up or something on the road, didn't catch the whole story... Anyway, all they decided to take out of the truck were their bags, a rifle, and a pistol...

I was just thinking, where else can a couple raggedy guys walk into an upscale hotel carrying guns without anyone freaking out but in Wyoming? Maybe Montana? Pretty nice weapons too... The manager came up and made them lock them up in the safe room, but otherwise no one made anything of it... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

you'd be all good in Alaska. Open carry is 100% legal, and as of last year, concealed carry is 100% legal even without a permit. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

j

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I do that a few times per year. Except here, you don't have to lock-up your weapons...