Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

well, I guess I am just so much of an a$$ that I should just no longer post

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by four_by_ken, May 28, 2002.

1. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

I have basically been told that I am an a$$ and do nothing but critize other peoples stuff.
    And I was also told that everyone sees me as this way.

So, I guess I should just not post any more.

Ken H.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

are you talking about the 6lug dana 60 post? if so just blow it off and dont let it bother you /forums/images/icons/smile.gif keep posting but i would just let that one die lol

3. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

No complaints here.

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

What? Looking for sympathy now? Geez... If it was me that made you feel this way, I did apologise in a PM, you read it and PM'd me back. Your response was titled "Crap" first of all, secondly you did what you normally do and tried to "have the last word". If you feel like a "behind" maybe its your subconsious telling you something.

And, I see you are just hanging out here refreshing your browser to see who has posted. Is this the response you were looking for?

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hehehehe!!!!/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Keep your posts comming.

7. four_by_ken

Well, no. Not sympathy. Just wondering if 'everyone' else thought I was as much of a jerk as you do. Since you seem to think that you speak for everyone.

And no... I went to get something to eat for lunch if you have to know what I was doing.

Ken H.

8. mudhog

come on now you both have good info to post so lets let the flaming die /forums/images/icons/smile.gif cant we all just get along lol

9. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

"THAT'S IT, I'M OUTTA HERE"!

10. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

I read the post and didn't see anything wrong with what you said. They seemed like honest questions to me. If anyone who thinks they were bad wants to try to explain it to me I'd be more than happy to listen - but for right now I'll say they were good honest questions/comments. I don't see you as an ass - but in these situations "everyone" ususally means "me and a few people I know."

Keep posting /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

-Aaron

11. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

<font color=blue>THAT'S IT...I'M OUT OF HERE, TOO!!!</font color=blue> /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Hmmm lets see... you posted something stupid, then others posted something stupid... you all had like some sort of posting of the minds and got pissed at each other... instead letting it go all of you all kept it going and here you go now keeping it up over here now... delete this and move on.... we all say stupid stuff and sometimes get on each others nerves... but to keep it up and start a post to whine just does nothing more then beat a dead horse.... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

13. four_by_ken

See this is why I came here... not to beat a dead horse, but to see what I said that was so stupid.

I dont think I said anything wrong.

Ken H.

14. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Well, when you reply screw you (I realize they said it first but still, you feed back into em) to someone what do you expect in reply back.... you all got your cheerios pissed in so to speak and need to let it go... like I said making this thread is keeping it going and basically looking for them to see it over here and then it's off again... why try to keep this going? I am pretty sure neither Steve nor Eric wanna have to butt in and play ref here if this turns into whatever it's heading for by dredging it up in another forum.... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Keep posting your stuff in in tech, chit chat and wherever... ignore the Dana 60 post and let it go... don't turn this into something Jr Highish when there NOTHING there to be turned into...

15. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

Heck... If everyone left that thought they where comming accross as an a$$, at least half of us would be gone (especially in the OT section). Welcome to America!!!! Say what you want. Just try not to make things get too personal.

I have made a few posts that people didn't like, but thats what I feel and I speek my mind. Also for all that say I've been an a$$, I also get PMs complimenting me on speaking out. So I don't feel too bad about it. Just wish I could follow my own advise all the time.

So in closing F' you, F' them, F' the whole f'en world... Don't like it? kiss my tail pipe /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    Joking of course /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

16. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

How come I always miss all the fun???!!!/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Could somebody PM me so I know what's going on??

17. mudhog

18. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

You know, the part of the entire D60 thread that bothered me the most was

" do you wheel, if so show me the proof" etc.. or something like that....can't remember the exact words...that p*ssed me off. who cares who wheels who doesn't wheel, Ken was asking a question- WHY did you do it this way instead of that way, he did not say - You SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT..there is a difference..I think too man people here have an opinion on something and "forget" that other's may think differently...when asked a question, answer it, how else are people like me, (complete idiot when it comes to tech stuff) suppose to figure it out. I have had people on this board, basically tell me I'm wasting time, money energey building my truck because Im not going to wheel with it...you know, I IGNORE those posts, and move on to the ones that matter. The ones where people actually take the time to explain WHY, and HOW..which is what we need here, not a bunch of bickering

I feel like Im in junior high, bunch of teenage girls b*tching about eachother..come on guys, let it go!

Brandy

19. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Hey as far as i am concerned your no where close to an ass.I think there are two reasons that guy blew up on you one is that you had the biggest jerk in america agree with you that never looks good,Even though it was a valid agreement. Second you may have pushed it too far with the screw you buddy deal.But I dont understand the whole"do you wheel" thing either.Just because you have a truck dont mean you have to wheel.Hell i dont have a truck yet im just a fan of offroading and huge trucks.Maybe they just need to stay clear of you if they dont like your attitude so much.Who says they have to reply to what you say???

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I just read your post and it's just the way you worded your reply. Pick different words next time or just reword your post. That's the problem with the 'Net, people take stuff different ways because of the wording and don't have any personal interaction face to face to see how the person posting meant to have their words taken.