Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well, I just picked up the newest issue of 4wheeler....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddin4fun, May 14, 2002.

1. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

We got some ck5'ers on there! Steve, you're going to have to pay Brian bunches for that advertisement!

2. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

What month issue is it. The Disney run Mudzer put on is going to be in the August issue.

3. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

Ah man, did I make it in? I saw the article preview on the web, but I probably won't get my issue until sometime next week at best.

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

It's the july issue

Brian...yes, you made it in! It's a cool pic to!

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Thanks for the info Lara, I havent received my issue yet. Cant wait till the August issue to see the K5 run. Brian, I believe Brubaker told me about your truck. He mentioned it several times while we were chatting. In his writeup for the Midwest Spring K5 Thing, he is going to make sure to emphasize the brothern we have here at ColoradoK5. He asked me many questions. He is also putting together a page of Blazer history - I helped him with this info too. Hope it turns out good. I cant wait to see the July Issue. I have started compiling magazines which feature people from this site. Just another for the collection. We are starting to make a statement!!!! What would be cool is to have someone post all the names of people from this site who have been in Magazines. They could list the Magazine date and page along with CoK5 username. I'll start checking my archives.

6. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

Cool. I didn't get to chat with him much when he was at the Mega Run. When he arrived, I had just finished tearing apart a hub that had grenaded on me while we were testing the mud pit. First time he saw my truck it was sitting there with its hub patched with duct tape while waiting for a new one to arrive. Then, on competition day, I didn't really see him at all. I ran the mud pit last of the Wild group. Almost all of the rest of the day I spent timing the obstacle course and/or pulling people out of the course. There was an 87 blazer that flew and shattered his front axle. Took quite some time to pull him out. I had to drag him out over the log crawl area to get him clear of the course!

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

July? Holy crap I barely got June....