Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

well, I live here... looking for a place to stay/things to do.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Ddragggon, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I havn't yet changed my cel phone's number over to a 909 yet, but that's all right: I can post it here, without fear of having wierdo's call me on it after too long.

anyone have a lead on a place to stay within 20 miles of I-10/I-15, please give me a holler, or anyone who's interested in helping me relieve my boredom. I'm reading books for crying out loud here.

2 weeks ago, I drove up to hesparia/victorville to check out the area as a potential place to live. reminded me of phoenix with the heat and whatnot, but <shrug> spoted a white blazer, but can't recall any details about it. ( the blazer spotted me too, heh)

480 250 6957.

-Rich

2. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Did the white blazer have a black soft top? Just so you know we are going up to work on our Adopt-A-Trail on June 24th I believe, and we had a club meeting yesterday with a little run afterwards that got a little interesting.

3. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

June 24 eh? might have to see if I can make it up there.

stupid suburban needs a new longside D44 internal axleshaft for it to run again....

4. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Hmmm, I'll see if I can find one for you if I go to the junkyard this week.

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

It's June 28th. Go to our website for info on that run and our club. We also have our own forum. www.socalbigdawgs.com

There is a 4wd Junk yard at the I 10 and 15.

6. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It's June 28th. Go to our website for info on that run and our club. We also have our own forum. www.socalbigdawgs.com

There is a 4wd Junk yard at the I 10 and 15.

[/ QUOTE ]I-10/I-15? where at? I work off of slover and etiwanda...

7. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Dude how the Hell did you get out of Phoenix? What are you doing over there? Also The whit Blazer in Hesparia is probably Mike Sullivan he is a real good friend of mine. You should go to the So Cal BigDogs meeting get ahold of Mike(Blazen91) Later. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

8. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

Ya, You know the guy who told you to call and you did and I never called you back...... Him!! We should get together sometime. And need to get Damon to move out here too.

9. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Yeah Damon does need to move out here. That way he can help work on my race truck S10.

10. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

After we finish his Blazer..... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

11. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Hey find me a good paying job and I might be able to talk mama into it. And as far as working on a race truck I think i might have a little experience in that are. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

12. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ya, You know the guy who told you to call and you did and I never called you back...... Him!! We should get together sometime. And need to get Damon to move out here too.

[/ QUOTE ]perhaps I'll try calling again, when I get over the crushing defeat of not being called back. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm going to be in phoenix this coming weekend ( if everything works out allright) and will hopefully be coming back with my 454 in the back end of the yellow truck to boot. (I sure hope at least)

I'll have to see what I've got going on, and with luck, be able to get Burbanzilla that engine transplant she so desperately needs... <sniffle> the 350... she blows water* out the tailpipe, and can hardly motivate the 7800 lbs of iron and steel around... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

-Rich/Ddragggon

*(thought it could be condensation from the humidity/earlymorning warmup, but it does it when its hot and dry too... vacuum gauge is eratic, with about 8-10 points of fluxuation at idle)

13. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Dude how the Hell did you get out of Phoenix? What are you doing over there?

[/ QUOTE ]working for my grandfather at California Turbo because its not 110 degrees over here, nor am I standing around at a circle K, just waiting for someone to walk in, and start shooting, like I was at my old job. figgured that with exception of things like getting the 77 suburban smogged, and dealing with higher rent, it was a pretty good deal to move out here, and work for the family business.

-Rich

14. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Good deal. Enjoy So-Cal I know I would. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

15. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Good deal. Enjoy So-Cal I know I would

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya WE would!!!