Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well, I`m just about finished moving....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEK5, Dec 10, 2006.

1. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Since my parents will be moving to FL soon, I decided i was going to move into my grandparents house. Just about got all my stuff over there, actually about to leave with another truck full of $hit. My question is this: I have 2 choices of places to put all my tools and stuff for when i work on my truck. I can either turn my grandfathers halfway shop in the basement into my own little shop, or I can use the little 6x8 shed, I can run electricity out to it, put in a little radiator for heat in the winter, if I have to be out there for any reason. The shed is right at the end of the driveway, in which my truck would be parked 4 feet in front of it. Theres enough room for my craftsman box, a small bench, and some storage for my extra junk i got for the truck, thanks to my 28" snowblower not fitting in the sheds` 26" door:D . So fellas, I`m split between the 2. Wanna help me decide?:D

I do have a little rolling cart that I suppose i could use to bring tools out from the basement if i needed to work on the truck.:dunno:

2. burban89

burban89 1/2 ton status

I know how it sucks not to have a garage. I work out of 10x12 shed, its not bad except for the weather thing.

3. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

just move to florida, then you wont have to worry about that radiator thing...

4. 77crewcab

77crewcab 1/2 ton status

5. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

ehh, I`m all set with that...I`m more of a winter person....

I think I`ll do the shed...the radiator i have is pretty good. Brought it up to my buddys in NH and used it in his 2 car garage...it took a little while to heat up, but took out the chill pretty quick, should do wonders in the 6x8 shed.

I think I`ve made my decision. If i get a chance, I`ll snap some pics of the setup i get going....