Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well I sold it.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by riz, Jul 16, 2002.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> My 1965 Impala SS that is ....... It's gone bye bye to another home.</font color>

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

*moment of silence*
    Congrats I guess Riz...sorry to hear your baby got sold but I guess you needed to have it gone. Did you get your price for it?

Rene

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

DAMN!! Finally sold that car!! I remember you posting that car for sale like...over a year ago! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Bad part about selling stuff like this, you start to miss them as soon as they are gone. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/icons/frown.gif You know some GANZTA is pimpin' it out right now... /forums/images/icons/blush.gif
    thats right chain link steering wheel, hydrolics, fuzzy dice, 54" sub woofers playing P DOODDY or POOP DIGITY DOG maybe some FOOLIO" /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif sorry had ta... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
    Oh yeah heres a cyber slap for ya... *smack*
    tell me you spent it on the kids college fund..... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> I thought I'd be able to get 7,500 for it but to my surprise I sold it for 8,500 !!!! I'm young, I'll get another one someday ! The guy I sold it to was really nice too .....It makes it a bit easier...ya know ?color]

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Wow!! You did well on it! So is it time to go one ton and 39.5's now?/forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

rene

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue">We'll see ........I'd be happy to get it on the road again ...... </font color>

8. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Awwww, well does that mean you would like it taken off of my site, or leave it there as a tribute to it for being such a cool car /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Congrats on your sale and for getting more then you expected. Thats always a nice thing, and yes it does make it easier when your car goes to someone nice, that will take good care of it.

9. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Awwww, well does that mean you would like it taken off of my site, or leave it there as a tribute to it for being such a cool car

[/ QUOTE ]

I vote, leave it on. That car is SWWEEEETT!! Sorry you had to let her go Riz! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Glad you sold it to someone else that will appreciate it though

10. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

congrats, that was one sweet car!
    good to hear you didnt have to let it go for less than what you wanted...

so now that you've got a hole burning in your pocket you looking for another blazer? heheh, i'll wont add anything extra to the price for all the rust customization, mother nature put some hard work into it, but i'm willing to consider it an added feature!
    hahah

11. MudbogAD

MudbogAD 1/2 ton status

Glad you still got your truck though.

12. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue">Yup, time to stick some into the Blazer now ! Sweet ! Maybe new axles with the gears I need and all my interior stuff ,,,,, Yeah, that's it ! Whoooo Hoooo ! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif </font color>

13. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

So when should I expect the new tires you promised me once it sold? End of the month right? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> * In my best Curlie impression * Coitenly ! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif Get in line ! </font color>