Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

well i went and did it!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by J.R., Feb 4, 2002.

1. J.R.

J.R. Guest

i was going to build a new rear for my 89 k5 but i got to looking at boyce equipment and couldnt help myself.i forgot to ask if i got a ck5 discount, for what its costing me any kind of discount would be nice.hint hint steve!LOL since this is my daily drive i went with the 14SF rear with 4.56 gears and a posi unit. also they had them in the longer version which i like the looks of better. now i just have to wait til it gets here. feels like christmas all over again!!!

"MORE POWER"!!
  2. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Oct 26, 2001
    thats the same rear i used to have. Its very useful if you need to keep your wheels. Im selling it now perhaps if you had posted that you needed one I coulda sold it to ya. Its from Boyce like yours and is 4.56. hehe

1986 GMC Jimmy 6" springs 3" body, 38/15.5/15 Swampers, 14-bolt FF rear, Dana 60 front, 1991 front-end.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Guest

i did post i was looking a while ago, there was a couple of us looking for them!

"MORE POWER"!!