Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well I went to Vegas!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JimmyJuneau, Feb 15, 2003.

1. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

I went to Veags last weekend. I stayed at the Excalibur. It was an ok Hotel for Vegas kinda old though. Id rather of stayed at New Yor New York. I went and saw Jay Leno at MGM which was cool and he was funny as hell. He talked about his cars and had some jokes about the damn french. I lost money didnt win a damn DIME! But I had fun and it was an experience. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

Re: Well I went to Veagas!

We go to Vegas quite a bit. Always something to do. We have been staying in Old Veags, always seem to win down there. The Strip is nice don't get me wrong. The rooms all seem to be the same. But we are down there for almost 2 weeks for the past 26 years (Rodeo Finals). So we have learned the ins and out's. Old Town has some pretty nice places. Our dishes didn't stay out side the room for 2 days, our room was alway's cleaned up. We like veags and will be doing the Vegas to Reno run coming up here in a Couple of months.
    Will you return ? The wild rides from the Taxi's. You may only need to go the other end of the strip and they take you on the longest route to get there. We rent a car now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Yeah I heard old vegas is the place to go also you can actually win something there! We rented a car also but we walked most of the time. I actually went there cause my cousin is on a cheer team and they went to nationals there.

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

A bunch of us are going in October. It'll be my first time. Almost everyone else has been. My brother said he never made it to Freemont St.(?) Is it worth it to go check it out. We'll be there for 5 days so I'd rather not waste time on stuff that's not going to be good. Any other "must sees"?