Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well, I'm Back......

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Flexy K20, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Flexy K20

Flexy K20 1/2 ton status

Well, I\'m Back......

After have my truck for sale for about 6 months, and getting a lot of offers on it... I decided not to sell it. I'm very happy about my decision, and I'm happy to be back! I haven't been on here in a while, so for those of you that know me HI again, and to those of you that dont, I'm looking forward to meeting you. I have moved from the Bay Area to Santa Barbra for school, and the loads of hot women down here! Cant beat that! (Dont tell my parents).... So anyway looking forward to spending some time on here and maybe meeting some new people.

-fLeXy K20

2. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Re: Well, I\'m Back......

Hey Jeremy, glad you decided to keep your truck. You probably don't remember me from Blazer Fest. But we met there. You were so kind as to give us a show on the minicon and tried to flop your truck. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif You gonna try it again at this years Blazer-Fest? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

yo, welcome again! glad to see you kept the truck! you been wheelin out here yet? check out my truck in the pics and there are some pics of local wheeling... well kinda dirt road driving, but it helps hold you over between real trips /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Welcome back dude. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif See ya at blazerfest this year? Is it time to almost flip it on the mini con again?
    Where are you located at now? I was just down there visting some friends at college in isla vista about a month ago.. fun party place! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif We'll be out at pismo on memorial day. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. Flexy K20

Flexy K20 1/2 ton status

Well I live in Isla Vista, and if you come down here again let me know. Yeah awsome party place, and tons of girls! No I Estaben I reamember you, and hopefully I will make it to this years Blazer Fest as well. Let me know before you goto Pismo and I'll meet up with you guys.

-fLeXy K20

6. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Welcome back /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Don't know ya, never met ya, but I remember you and saw you try to flop your truck on the video Zakk made /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif