Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well, isn't this special...

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by NoAngel, Jan 6, 2004.

1. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Well, isn\'t this special...

Hi.
    I am a native of the lovely state of Massachusetts:
    I like:
    Trucks, guys who drives trucks /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif, snowmobiles and most anything else that has a motor. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I drive: 88' Chevy Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

East Coast!!!!!!!!WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. slimlynn1

slimlynn1 1/2 ton status

Re: Well, isn\'t this special...

This is special!

3. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    This is special!

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]Indeed. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Seriously though, we should get some folks together for a little fourwheelin' /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Seriously though, we should get some folks together for a little fourwheelin'

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm still working on that you know.
    Let me know when you have a free weekend where you can come down here and play /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I can get at least one other member here to go with us. I have some decent trails near me and don't mind taking my truck down the road to get to them (it's not registered /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif) I could really use some help clearing the brush a little though, my trails got really grown in this summer and I'd hate to scratch someone's paint.

5. thefarside

thefarside 1/2 ton status

This forum only has one post! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif
    A gathering of New Englanders would be great. I would go but well me truck is missing a few inportant parts such as a floor, seats, gas tank, fenders and such. I hope to have it put back together buy the end of spring, maybe. Then I am up for a trip! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I could really use some help clearing the brush a little though, my trails got really grown in this summer and I'd hate to scratch someone's paint.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you looking to clear the trails now or in the early Spring? I have had my fill of trail clearing at this point to prep for the snowmobiling, but would be willing to help out come Springtime.

7. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Are you looking to clear the trails now or in the early Spring? I have had my fill of trail clearing at this point to prep for the snowmobiling, but would be willing to help out come Springtime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spring... it's too freaking cold out now!!! Besides, I gotta get my blazer together first. As it sits now it has no floor (well almost) and a lot of new parts that need to go on. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. widowmaker

widowmaker Registered Member

whats up! i am from westfield mass and freinds with noangle and trucknutzdude and would love to get together for a wheelin trip with the members of this area anyone intrested can contact me or rob (trucknutzdude) cause we are playing on a meeting in the spring and noangle there still is a open seat for you /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    with noangle and trucknutzdude and would love to get together for a wheelin trip with the members of this area anyone intrested can contact me or rob (trucknutzdude) cause we are playing on a meeting in the spring and noangle there still is a open seat for you

[/ QUOTE ]

Ryan,
    If the riding is going to be anything like that pic you sent me /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif...I will most definitely be riding shotgun with you
    HOWEVER...It's No ANGEL as in One with devilish qualities /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif NOT NOangle like a 90 degree angle...jeesh...if we are going to be muddin buddies, straighten up and fly right! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

10. widowmaker

widowmaker Registered Member

yes it will be just like that and better if you want more pics let me know