Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well it finally happened.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by zcarczar, Sep 28, 2003.

1. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Today while off roading with a few guys with my club my truck got its first off road rock induced dent on the body. While its not bad it did scratch the paint and leave a nice mark on my "pretty truck" /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[​IMG]

2. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Thats pretty minor, a little dent pulling (if needed) and some filler will have er back to straight in an hour or so.

3. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Im not even going to worry about it. I live in the desert, it rains 2 times a year and i dont have to worry about rust. I also think it adds character. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Good attitude. Our first trail damage was fixed by my sawzall. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Front fender openings are much bigger now. Good luck.

Allan

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

doode that sux but oh well huh? one time i was muddin at like 3 in the morning cuss we were bored i slid and got stuck in 44 inch ruts and my friend that didn't wanna get his truck dirty had to walk to his truck at the entrance came back and pulled me out. next day after i cleaned it i looked at my truck and saw a big ol scratch/dent across the bottom of my door and fender. i was dumbfounded. a few months passed and i went to the same place and the ruts were dried up and found the rock where i scratched it on. i guess i found the only rock in corpus christi. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif