Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well it finaly happened

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Wifes been gone for a full week and I'm now bored. I did figure the laundry out and actually did 3 loads (boss told me not to wear jeans again :doah: ). All the animals are still alive and the house is still clean, although I guess I should do the dishes soon, Nextime I'll get plastic bowls to feed the dogs and cats.

I even got old Lucifer fired up and in the driveway, If it dosent rain this weekend maybe I'll fix the Drivers window and figure out what I need to get to fix the exhaust.

The other bad thing is I stay up too late watching TV so its a bitch to wake up in the mornings...rolled into work @ 9 this morning :ignore: but atleast I beat my boss in :haha:

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Put the dishes outside and break out the garden hose adn the Mr. Clean autodry :D

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

What happened to the kitchen remodel, ever get to that?

4. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

bored!? you must realy miss your wife, thats great, that means you must love her a bunch. i love my woman too but man, i would be in heaven if i had the house all to myself for that long. talk about progress i could make on my truck. enjoy it while you can.

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Paper plates, styrofoam cups. i use them all of the time. Aggrivates my wife, but it's an old habit and no one can complain about my not cleaning the dishes. :D

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Nope been to busy at work to even go look at what I need, I might try to look this weekend, that would be good brownie points with the wife.

7. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

My father in law let the dished get so dirty and sit so long he just threw them away. :crazy: