Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WELL its that TIME of Year AGIN.....NOPI autoshow weekend....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 89K1500Chevy, Sep 19, 2003.

1. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Yeap we are bout to head out to streets of Atlanta for some NOPI"NESS" action and bashing.... we might see some cool cars...mabey... Well there will be some muscle cars out there b/c they love when the 4 bangers get all up ons. there will be a report the action later.

2. wrathORC

wrathORC 1/2 ton status

The only good thing about the NOPI Nationals are looking at the girls that can sing their ABCs with their STD list and the "import tunerz" magazine people you can mock.

"Dude, I've got more horsepower going to my front tires on my K5 than you do on your Honda and half of mine is going to the rear tires."

"Dude, you're going to need some of that infamous naawwwzzzz just so you don't end up like a speedbump under my boggers."

This sort-of applies here:
    [​IMG]

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I was wondering why they were out of yellow electrical tape at Home Depot. All the ricers needed to freashen up their racing stripes for the show. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

ROFL yeah i could see that but well last night was not that bad out only a few groups were annoying ppl instead of last everys 500,000 everywhere. We ended up going to see the UnderWorld at AMC It was a Great movie very Badass.