Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well looks like I'll have time to work on my truck...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mr.smartass, Jan 12, 2007.

1. mr.smartass

mr.smartass 1 ton status Premium Member

Went and met with a committee today to appeal my academic suspension... they said that if I finish the incomplete that I had last semester and it is an "A" then I can stay in school, if it isn't I'll have to sit the semester out... I think the best I can make is a B... Goodbye school, hello work and truck time... till summer atleast.

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

at least try bro!!!maybe they are giving you a chance?;) my cousin had a chance at work,but misunderstood. not he is jobless and lives in a trailer that takes up less space than a suburban.at least try!!!!:D :D

3. boggerless

you can do it!! your a smartass not a dumbass.

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

^^What he said. The worse that can happen is that you will learn something and be in the same position that you are today.

5. mr.smartass

The only thing I can do is hope for mercy from the teacher... When I said a B is the best it's because this class is on a point system and everything is worth a certain amount of points, the assigments I'm making up aren't worth enough points for an A... even if I make perfect scores on them they might not be enough. Will just have to wait and see.

6. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

sometimes its more about effort than the actual grade. sure they may have limited you to "A" ... however if they see you put a real effort into gettin that grade, it may be enough.

what did u get suspended for?

7. mr.smartass

sh!tty GPA three semesters in a row... I always manage to screw up atleast one class and my other C's and B's aren't high enough to pull it up. I definately regret being a business student instead of either programming or engineering which is really what I want to do. I told myself it was to much school and to hard, but atleast I would have been interested in what I was taking. I'd probably have better grades...

8. boggerless

if you were my son. i'd strangle you...:haha: :haha: :haha: i am callin it. talk to you tommorow:D :D :D