Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well something is going to happen

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MEPR, Nov 25, 2002.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Alright well you may remeber my other post "the girl from school", well in orchestra we are having after school rehearsles. I took her home tonight and im wondering, tomarow when i take her home should i try for the good nigh kiss? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I dont know becouse i dont whant to scare her away becouse i realy like her. Thanks for putting up with this stuff, and thanks for any advice.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Have you gotten the hug yet ??? If you feel it's time for the kiss, then go for it. If you don't feel it's time yet, then it probbley isn't.

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

well when I had a girlfriend I didn't even think about kissing her till she stuck her arms around me and tried to shove her tongue in my mouth... agh... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Tried to convince her that was unsanitary and regular plain old kissing was sufficient... but nope... gotta spread diseases or something...

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I'd hold off on the tounge wrestling till you take her on the second date, if your just driving her home, thats a good way to get a foot in the door for the first date, but doesn't constituted spit swapping yet... Unless she makes the first move, then go for it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Well our reheasle was let out early today (about 4pm) and well so we whent out and did some stuff. What we did was whent to a park and sat and watched the sunset, and cuddled (it was sooo great! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif). Well i dint kiss her good night im kinda afraid to (my friend tim calls me a "scared little boy"). But anyway given the events of tonight do you think it would be a good idea? Thanks for the advice guys, and no i wasnt planning on spit swapping.

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Tried to convince her that was unsanitary and regular plain old kissing was sufficient.

[/ QUOTE ] Boy, what's wrong with you? It must be a Ford thing... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Just kiddin'...

Hey mepr, go for it!! Just don't do the tongue thing unless she pushes you for it...

7. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

8. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] AAAAHHH /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Wingnutt

Wingnutt 1/2 ton status

Just a sugestion, there's a world of differance between a peck on the lips (she will let you know if she wants more) and a ten minute tongue wrestling match. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

nah i bet why he dosnt like the whole tounge thing is becouse of CAP (if anything goes wrong blame it on them)just joking. What rank are you anyway, i was a tech sergeant before i left.

11. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Its got to a 'IN THE MOMENT' moment. You can't really plan for it to happen or you will be worried the whole time your out there.
    Wait till she looks at you, smile at her (a sweet grin /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, not an ear to ear smile /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif), then lean in (keep your eyes open till she closes her's so you can see if shes going to slap you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif j/k.)
    Just do it the way it feels natural, remember dont think about it, just 'DO IT' (sorta speak).

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

nah i bet why he dosnt like the whole tounge thing is becouse of CAP (if anything goes wrong blame it on them)just joking. What rank are you anyway, i was a tech sergeant before i left.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, it's the whole PDA/personal space thing... Gotta keep the integrity alive... I'm a C\2d Lt... have been for a loooong time, working on C\1st Lt though, wanna go back to NBB in Wisconsin next year as a C\Maj...

And just to be technical, your GRADE was tech sgt, not your RANK /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

And just to further boost the good reputation of CAP, Lee Harvey Oswald (the guy that shot Kennedy) was a product of Louisiana Wing CAP /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

14. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i think its something you do when the time is right. if it was me..and i was getting pretty close to her. .. and cuddling like you say looking at sunsets...and she seemed to really like you...then i think maybe a kiss on the cheek or something would be cool....usually a good way to get there is a hug...hugs usually lead to other things..hehehe /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.....