Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

well,thanks to two years of ck5 and all the rock crawling talk. i did it..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, May 1, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

and smashed a brand new fender! :laugh: i have a pretty big rock in my front yard, about three and a half foot high. a few friends showed up in their trucks to drive on the little one. :confused: i told my friend JOHN if he did it i would try the big one.so i got my left front tire agains't the rock(guided by three drunks,they had me where it was flat) and gassed it and JR went right up that thing!!!i'm a mud guy so THAT was cool to me.i have pics but we'll get that later. :blush: the BDS flexed pretty good and MR.FENDER met MR.TIRE. my neighbor's really think i'm a hillbilly now. :D :D

2. boggerless

no one it's running and climbing. :rotfl: :rotfl:

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

this thread is worthless without pics!

Congrats on getting her going!

4. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Fourwheelin' in your yard is VERY hillbilly. Join the club.............. :blush:

John

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Nice Daryl... Post pics!

I sank my pickup down to it's pumpkin last night in the fresh mud on the side of my house... I drove it down the packed tracks in the fresh/new 7 foot of dirt, loaded it up with rocks in the back yard, and tried to back down it with 3000lbs of rocks in the bed... Didn't take long to get all 4 wheels spinning and the back of the truck looking completely sunk... yep, wheelin in the yard!

6. boggerless

i'll get e'm on VERY soon so you guy's can see STEVE. and JOHN, i've been a member of the club :rotfl: .the neighbors are REAL nice to me. my brother got his bronco stuck in my backyard RATCH. so my friend tried pulling him with his sub and he got stuck.WTH?? i had to pull them out,man my yard was trashed.thats my brother though, everytime he goes with us it's a major disaster. :mad: the last time we all went together we were creeping through some mucky crap,barely moving and he stoped!!!i got on the radio and said move idiot. he told me he was over heating. five more seconds getting out of the way isn't going to hurt anything i yelled.too late we were done, some friend mike with the sub pulls up next to me :what: to see what was up.(don't use the radio and ask!?!?)now he's stuck. we walked back to my dad's to get another friends truck,my brother chris drove back with him. guess what happened.we walk back to grab pop's loader. it's big enough to carry a truck and he almost got that stuck till i threw him out of it. :laugh: so in the future we'll keep it quiet when were going.