Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well the first day of goin back to work full time...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well last night i called my dad and told him that i dropped my classes...it just about tore my head off over the phone and was saying how dissapointing i am to him..and then when he picked me up this morning i got to hear it all over again on the way to work..today was a interesting day to say the least...got bitched at all day...i finaly just tried to avoid him as much as all possible and just hide in my cubical and do my [censored]...he is not at all happy with me..but..i gota do what i gota do and i am old enough to make my own decisions weather they are right or not...i will learn from my own screw ups.(and i do screw up quite a bit). last night on the phone it almost sounds like he wanted me to find another job...but i am not sure...he seems to think i am bailin out of school again permently...but thats not at all the plan...next semester i was plannin on taking online classes so i dident have to worry about tryin to get to class and then back home...sure would make life alot easier...but he dident like that plan...but oh well...he will get over it. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> WTF? It's your fault that you had a seizure and lost your license so now you can't get to school? I say you turn it around on him and tell him it's his fault for giving you a defective genome. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    but he dident like that plan...but oh well...he will get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey chaz I know that it means when you dad is not happy with the choices YOU made but he will get over it and if not then it will be his loss for not taking the time to let you chose your own way rather that follow his way...I know all to well about that...Mike

It is your choice on how to lead your life and If you do make a mistake then that is all about the lessons in life that we all learn and hopefully grow from...Dam that sounds like DR.PHIL ...lol

If he brings it up again then I would just say Dad I did it for this reason and if you dont or cant understand it then so be it but I am an adult and I am able to make my own choices in life..
    I know your dad is like mine with the hard head , later Mike