Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well the tempurature sure took a dump here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sandman, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

It went to like -6 last night and its just up 15 now. Last Saturday it was in the 50's! Supposed to get better at the end of the week. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. mdm365

mdm365 1/2 ton status

sandman,I am out in lasvegas the weather was in the 70's last two weeks and now its getting cold /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif at night below 35 at night and high 60 and windy.I had to turn the heater on the last few days. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif mike /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Our temperature was like that. We were in a real bad cold spell (temps only at 25 max during the day and 0 to 10 at night). Then we hit a heat wave. It was actually 48 here on Monday with winds that made it feel like 28. But now it's snowing. It's been snowing since about 7:30 and we already have 2 to 3 inches and they are saying we could get up to 8 until the storm is through. YEAH!!!! I love snow!!!!

4. Sandman

I know. My Folks live in Henderson and I visit whenever I can. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Sandman

I remember those days. I used to live in Paoli out on the end of the main line. I liked living there.