Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

well this sucks.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87sm465np208, Mar 29, 2003.

1. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

i bought my 4" lift and i also orderd some brake hoses from rough country, now i wanted to put the lift one this weekend and i had the front hoses, well i put the hoses next to eachtoerh and they are the wrong [censored] hoses, they are ment for a IFS 4x4 truck, im super pissed, does anyone know of a store that sells stuff like this that i could get QUick! id like to get them by tomarow, but that probly wont happen, any help would be greatly appreciated. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

3. LlanoK5

LlanoK5 1/2 ton status

Do a search for brake lines. I know that I've read a post on here that listed NAPA brake lines with the part number, At about $13. Good luck and happy wrenching.

Kirk

4. 87sm465np208

yea i went out today to napa warehouse, bought the hoses, and the pinoin seal i need for my yoke swap, well thats just a update, starting the lift tomarow. thanks eveyone. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

lemme know how things work out..and pics!! im ganna be doin the same lift when the time comes!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. 87sm465np208

well its snowing out now, but it is night time and sleep time, tomarow starts the begining of the ripping, banging, hammering, and wrenching, dont forget swearing and yelling. but i will let ya'll in on a little secret, when i was 7 or so i had a bigfoot power wheels, i think that is what got me started on the roll bar and big trucks /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif, im putting the lift on so i can have my own little foot truck again. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

7. ColAdo82K5

ColAdo82K5 1/2 ton status

What pinion seal did you finally get ?
    Blake

8. 87sm465np208

the cr19277, fawkin 17$ seal. i matched up the 10 bolt stock seal, and the 12 bolt seal with the cr seal, the fawkin thing is just the size for the 10 bolt pinoin, and the fawkin outside ridge of it is just right for the 12 bolt houseing, but we will find out tomarow. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif