Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well time to get busy!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by cybrfire, Feb 10, 2004.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Been kinda working up to this all winter and now i have a shelled out transmission so no time like the present.

Starting last night this truck here,

[​IMG]

Will be getting treated to a 4" lift. 33" x 15.5 sx's new wheels with beadlocks of course. 3/4 ton axles. Crossover steering and rear discs. Rebuilt transmission. Tube bumpers in there somewhere. 8000 lbs ramsey remote mount winch in there somewhere. Smoothed tailgate and blacked out. That should be a pretty good start.

Here we go wish me luck! OH yeah, keep any eye out for me in the parts wanted section.

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Looks damn good the way she sits right there /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif It's going to be bad ass with those mods /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif nice DD /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. Klink K5

Klink K5 1/2 ton status

Looks like a nice shortbox. I have all your 3/4 ton stuff right here to swap in your truck if you are lookin..... Good luck with the project /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Also, are you looking for a cheap 700r4? I have one that worked awesome when pulled from the truck, Later, Klink /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

looks like we are on the same build up right now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. cybrfire

Klink, PM sent your way.

Supersize, Did you start yet or about to start?

6. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

Looks great, Kert! How long till it is as big as the blazer? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. cybrfire

Well the 14 Bolt now resides under the rear. Cleaning up the front axle now and installing the flat tops for the crossover.

I'm thinking this one will never be as big as the blazer. Will probably see 35's some day but not much more than that. Got to keep one of them some what practical. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I'm going for that extremely well equipped mall rig here. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Contemplating one of those slide out trays for the box. Would be nice for camping gear and rifles and such, instead of having to climb in the back to get at it. Perhaps a portable winch or something on there. Ya know for whenever you have to make a parking spot available at the local mall. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif