Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well **** tonight sucked...twice.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uao85, Mar 2, 2007.

1. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

First, I got in a f-in wreck. I am pissed. girl in a bmw was turning into a side street, cool cool, the girl in between me and mentioned bmw is in a f150 isnt really paying attention obviously, she taps her breaks and speeds up, then at the last second she slams on her breaks and she tags the bmw hard and they both come to a an instant hault. Well I was going about 40 mph and about 2-3 carlengths behind the truck, obviously couldnt stop in time and smash into the back of the said f150. My dd tacoma is now jacked up, not driveable since the radiator, core support, and a/c condensor were pushed into the engine. And my m1008 is not driveable either since I am in the middle of a cab swap.........shat...that is all. oh yeah the second part of the night that sucked wasnt so bad...oh well sorry just venting before I have to find an entire front clip for my truck.

Remington

2. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Sorry to hear that.

3. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well that sucks. I remember having to tell my Dad that I wrecked their van. Was not a good feeling I can assure you.