Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well Well Well..........................................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I was just a thinking how it was about time for me to make an undistiguished return to the fold.....................

I now hold law enforcement certifications in two states. One in a state that has almost the most training time and one that has only one state with less training time.

While I've been gone, I took delivery of a 2004 Crown Vic Police Interceptor and my first night back to work was a good time as any to make a Code 3 run in it. Been back to work for two days now and it's been nothing but balls to the wall law enforcement fun to be had. I've had as many reports in the last two days as I think I did for my first three months.

Since I've been back home, I haven't had a chance to go wheeling, until today. I a call and was at the office. After pinpointing the location on the map, I decided I better take our worn out '92 Blazer. Good decision on my part since the truck is white and when I returned to the office, it was almost completely brown. I even got some high speed off-road action when I hit some wet clay and lost control and went out into the 6 foot weeds. Needless to say, and order was restored and I promptly went sideways again 100 feet down the road on more wet clay.

Been kind of disappointed the last few weeks as I saw several threads I was raging to chew on, especially with some new found knowledge, but I'll refrain until the subject comes up again.

So with that, I'll leave y'all with a little image from school.

[​IMG]

P.S. Z3PR, got your PM and unfortunately I was unable to answer. School was okay I guess even though most of it was a waste of my time and the deparment's money.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Yeah, you're pretty cool

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

back again eh? good to see ya stay safe /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Congrats and welcome back! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

right on! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

horay /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Is that you? if so looks like youv shed a few pounds /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Rob

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

rock on /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I do believe that photograph is of a new salute!

Welcome back...

10. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

youre very PRETTY in your uniform... I might just have to get out some of my SWATS pics shooting knuckleheads with the arwen 37 mm just to compare........

ok ok enough picking on the da FNG,,, welcome back bubba ... we missed your charming sense of humor
    cam

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[school of rock]You the man Bubba , you the man...[/school of rock] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif