Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well, went and got another darn bike to build...

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by chevyracing, Sep 12, 2004.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Ran across a 2000 Springer Heritage Softail that had a small crash for a good price and had to get it..... Here are some before I fix it pics, I will post some of the after pics in a couple of weeks when i get it done.. Had some cosmetic damage and tore the rear floorboard off of the left side.. New tank and fenders should be here 9/13. New crash bars are in and the bags and pipes are due 9/13.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chevyracing

3. chevyracing

4. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Nice! Lets see the pics of the new additions when you get them on...looks like fun! (Plus you got a good lookin helper )

5. chevyracing

Thanks Sly,
    Trying to repair what someone else "fixed" is always fun. LOL.. I have the sheet meatal at the paint shop now getting a nice new coat of Suede green.

John

6. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

You come across more good deals than ANYONE I know!!! So, whwre you gonna open up your own used dealership. You've already got more stuff that alot of the dealerships I see /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. chevyracing

Hey Mark,
    Yep, this makes 5 Harley's for me, running out of places to put them. I think I may have located number 6, a 1948 Panhead that runs and rides. Won't know for a week or so, but I think I may have scored it..

How the heck ya been anyway, sorry I missed you the last time you stopped by the house.. Heard you buzzed all your hair off, waz up wit dat?

John

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

9. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Mark,
    Yep, this makes 5 Harley's for me, running out of places to put them. I think I may have located number 6, a 1948 Panhead that runs and rides. Won't know for a week or so, but I think I may have scored it..

How the heck ya been anyway, sorry I missed you the last time you stopped by the house.. Heard you buzzed all your hair off, waz up wit dat?

John

[/ QUOTE ]

Less hair makes me more aerodynamic, thus giving me the illusion that I am faster than a speeding snail /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

BTW, if you are looking at # 6, where is five (or 4). I knew of the first three & thought this one was the 4th.

I also think you should pass on some of your good deals this way. I'm beginning to think you are getting greedy /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. chevyracing

I have an 84 Sportster (ironhead) and a 63 pan in Minnesota at my Dad's place Mark. Both are baskets he found for me just waiting for me to move back up there this next Fall (05) and give them some TLC..

11. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I see. Terri mentioned you guys were looking at moving. Hate to see you go as I've enjoyed stopping by you place every month. However, I definitely understand the reasoning behind it. Let me know how things turn out.

BTW, I'll be out there 13 Oct (as of now).