Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

well wish me luck, i start my new job tomorrow...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Aug 22, 2004.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

tomorrow at 7am i start working for Blaine equipment, a JOHN DEERE dealership/rental shop here in vegas. i organized my tool box today with all my new tools i got for graduation (50% off matco tools as long as you're a student and snap-on gives you about $1100 in goodies when you graduate) and strapped it down in the bed of my truck. i dunno why but i always get nervous before starting a new job... so wish me luck. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif mind your business and do your best!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

good luck! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I start my new job tomorrow too. Not really nervous, just not looking forward to setting all my tools up again. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Rene

4. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

Scott, Rene!

Starting a new job is always a little nerve wracking. You guys will do just fine! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Best of luck to the both of you! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Good luck guys.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

good luck guys, put in a good word for me /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

What a coincidence.......... I start my new job today too. I took a job as a manager at Autozone. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

well my first day of work was cool.. i spent all day greasing, fueling and washing equipment cuz the guy that normally does that is on vacation. but tomorrow they're gonna have me pull an engine and tranny out of a wheel loader. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    well my first day of work was cool.. i spent all day greasing, fueling and washing equipment cuz the guy that normally does that is on vacation. but tomorrow they're gonna have me pull an engine and tranny out of a wheel loader. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet!

I'm sure most of the butterflys are gone now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif