Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Well, wish me luck!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ruthven13, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

Finally have some direction in my life. I am leaving in the morning for New Hampshire for heavy equipment training. I am hoping this is going to be it for me. I am tired of driving a tow truck and being a carpenter. Tried college, didn't work. I really hope this is the direction for me. It is something I have always wanted to do and I really think I will stick with it. Hopefully the lounge will not asplode while I am gone! Three weeks without the interweb! How will I survive!? :D

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Good luck. :thumb:

3. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

Thank you!

4. ARAMP1

ARAMP1 Aviator Extraordinaire

It took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do. I'm still not really sure. Best of luck to you!

5. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I always enjoyed runnng heavy equipment. I learned how when I was a teenager. It has always been a trade I could fall back on to make good money. I am going to quit my job and semi retire in a few years and I am going to buy a backhoe and a dumptruck to keep me busy so I can work when I feel like it.
    Good luck to you. Heavy equipment is a good trade and there many oppurtinuties for making a good living.