Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wellsville...a success!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by atho, Nov 6, 2004.

1. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

Had a ton of fun down in Wellsville today with JK5 (Jerry), Madmike (Mike), Mudjunkie82 (Rich), the other Jeep guys (sorry, I forgot your names), and the 2 drunks in the white CJ7 we found on the trail /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif . It was a blast, even when someone *cough*Jerry*cough* forgot he had a front ARB /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

No real damage except for a torn off nerf bar on the red TJ, some sheetmetal rearrangement from trees and rocks (just ask Madmike about that /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ) and a broken rear seat mount on Jerry's K5 (actually, he said it didnt break...the ejector seat just didn't work properly when he put his K5 up on one TSL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif )

here is a link to a yahoo photo page I made, sorry I can't directly link the images here. but check it out! Wellsville

thanks again guys I had a great time! it was great meeting you Rich! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    *cough*Jerry*cough* forgot he had a front ARB /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He always does that!

Jerry,

What happened to your half cab? And your WINDSHIELD!? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    *cough*Jerry*cough* forgot he had a front ARB /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He always does that!

Jerry,

What happened to your half cab? And your WINDSHIELD!? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...It popped-out!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I kidda'have'ta go buggy now.. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

atho

Thanks for the pics Adam.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Adam, What did you think when that Crazy ass Jerry blasted us up that 500foot hill at about 80 /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. JK5

How did you like my combo-flop-endo???? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[​IMG]

I think my rig...wanted you guys...to rub his belly!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. mudjunkie 82

That was a deep ass hole /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Adam, What did you think when that Crazy ass Jerry blasted us up that 500foot hill at about 80 /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It was fun, I am still picking dead leaves and twigs out of my hair!

8. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That was a deep ass hole /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

that was Oops I forgot my ARB #2...

here is Oops I forgot my ARB #1...we had been on the trail a total of 5 minutes and already had to bust out the winch /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. mudjunkie 82

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here is Oops I forgot my ARB #1...we had been on the trail a total of 5 minutes and already had to bust out the winch /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...watch-it...next time I WILL launch your arse!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...watch-it...next time I WILL launch your arse!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, next time i will ride up front... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    ok, maybe not, since you did try to poke Rich's eye out and break his knee with that stray rock. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

its probably safest to spot for , not ride with you /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, next time i will ride up front... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    ok, maybe not, since you did try to poke Rich's eye out and break his knee with that stray rock. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

its probably safest to spot for , not ride with you /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This winter..
    I'm buying seats and harnesses..
    so You won't be able to move..
    so INVEST in a catchers mask!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. mudjunkie 82

how about a windshield /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    how about a windshield /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah...I like the visiblity!!!
    Besides...I would have installed 3 this year... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

15. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

i forgot to add, if you guys want slightly bigger better quality pics, i can email them to you...just pm me your addy /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

16. mudjunkie 82

Done!!!!! hopfully Jerry will make us a copy of the Video /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. JK5

[ QUOTE ]
    Done!!!!! hopfully Jerry will make us a copy of the Video /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...Adam, Mike and I already saw it... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    A short video...You took some excellent footage..of your feet!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I'll get yah a copy.. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A short video...You took some excellent footage..of your feet!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I'll get yah a copy.. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...

"I feel like Dan F**kin Rather" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. mudjunkie 82

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A short video...You took some excellent footage..of your feet!!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. JK5

LOL...You did get some good footage of me..taking on those big rocks..

But You are NO...Dan Rather!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif