Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

went and did it

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by 90K5, May 28, 2003.

1. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Picked up my new truck today. its a 2001 silverado, 2wd V6 auto, dark gray ext and interior, 41K miles...ill have some pics up in a few days

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

SWEET! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Congrats...hope this truck gives you less troubles than your '90 /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

6. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

that is definetly a nice rig /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

yeah this truck should last a long time...i was really impressed with the V6...i wasnt expecting much, never thought i would buy a full sized truck with one, but its got more power than my blazer seems to have...probably cause of the blazers mileage, but this thing cruises great at any speed. Even all the plastic on the body and interior isnt bothering me like i thought it would...not sure what my plans are for it yet, probably leave it stock for a while though

8. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

thats a tight looking truck! i would like a black one with the big v8 in it for a DD then my truck as a play toy/work truck/ hauler. But what i would really like is a truck style Hummer H1 with the rock crawler front bumper and rolling on 40in super swampers with 12,000 pound winchs front and rear with lots of offroad lights and a duramax powerplant and loaded with every option and for the color im not real sure but prob black. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifwww.zombieoffroading.8m.net

9. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

i wanted a black one...the K5 is black and looks bad after a few days after i wash it, but i love it...once you go black you never go back i guess...but i couldnt find any black trucks at a reasonable price...and i can go without washing this one for a while and it will still look good. V8's also way out of my price range....except V8 stepsides, but i hate the new stepsides.

10. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Well I hope you like it. I had a '00 2wd Silverado with the 5.3l auto and 3.73 rear end I loved that truck. Drove it everyday for like 3 years. Ended up trading it in on my "new" truck. I loved it, I think it got like 11-12MPG towing the Blazer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif