Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

went hunting today......

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chevyfumes, Oct 25, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I just love it when it's so hot no animals are moving and theres a 3" blanket of dry leaves on the ground where you can hike and a wall of reprod as thick as a brick where you can't walk, so I come up with a plan, to push animals to my partner thats on an old road and it worked like a charm only he didn't have a small game permit for the rabbit..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifOn the other hand you don't need a small game permit for grouse and I ran into them all day long, bad news is, shooting grouse with a 270 = no grouse, but my aim is improving with the rocks I've been throwing at them.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Next time try bigger rocks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I missed the first one by a mile but when he flew away, he did fly into a tree and spin in to the brush, it was well worth it, I just love it when they take off from under your feet when making a stalk and you about wet yourself, all grouse should die.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I totally agree, altho right now I have about 20 grouse in my freezer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

whatcha shoot em with??? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

12 gauge pump shotgun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'll stick with rocks, I hate pickin shot outta my mouth when eatin chicken.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Its just like pickin hair out /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

bwahahahahaha, what song is that, I heard it today, ahh the Doors, back door man...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Wha, yeah!, C'mon, yeah, Yeah, c'mon, yeah
    Yeah, c'mon, Oh, yeah, ma
    Yeah, I'm a back door man, I'm a back door man
    The men don't know, But the little girl understand
    Hey, all you people that tryin' to sleep
    I'm out to make it with my midnight dream, yeah
    'Cause I'm a back door man, The men don't know
    But the little girls understand, All right, yeah
    You men eat your dinner, Eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken, Than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah
    I'm a back door man, wha, The men don't know
    But the little girl understand
    Well, I'm a back door man
    I'm a back door man
    Whoa, baby, I'm a back door man
    The men don't know
    But the little girls understand

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifGotta love the lizard king..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif