Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

went muddin got some ??s

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddysub, Jun 11, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

first of all we had a ton of fun! i almost had to pull out a 73 F*RD F-250 with 42"s cuz we wanted to see if we could do this one hole in 2wd, the suburban could, the F*RD couldn't! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif i only have 36"s and he has 42"s and i made it and he didn't!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif he has a 4spd stick and he was in first gear so he couldn't get em spinnin fast enough and he's open in the rear end. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif (we unlocked our hubs cuz we were leaving )

now the question, the driver's side of my front axle is covered in power steering fluid and it is clean, no mud, so if i spray wd-40 or something on the whole underside of my truck it'll be easier to clean right? should/could i do this before the next mud run?

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

yes it will work that way infact i think it was in the 99 or 2000 ttc the guy in the flat black with green trim willys sprayed his whole truck down with it before the mudpit event so that the mud will wash right off /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

cool thanks /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

4. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Somthing a little cheaper is use a mixture of baby oil and water then spray it out of an old windex bottle or somthing.

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very good idea /forums/images/icons/smile.gif i like it