Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Went out today

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pauly383, Apr 19, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I was dropping of my diff covers to hossbaby50 today to get plated, and my phone rang..........ended up wheeling in 80 degree weather after I thought no one was gonna go /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

I am addicted to climbing up stuff and getting a tire up /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Pictures never do it justice, but the hills here are pretty tall. We got video today of a Furd not making it up easy stuff we climbed. We also saw some young college age kid walk up everything in a stone stock Suburban on 31's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Looks fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    ended up wheeling in 80 degree weather

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang... last Saturday night we ended up running into spots still with a foot and a half of snow. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

I missed all the fun /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. pauly383

Well theres alway next weekend, and I will be going periodically all summer, a lil heat never hurt me /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Looks like fun Paul, I ended up going near Hackberry Creek, SE of Superior on Sat. Didnt post up cause it sounded like everyone was busy.

7. pauly383

Call me anytime, if I'm free , and you think I can run a particular trail , I'm im /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Actually , you can call me anytime anyway, always like talking trucks or anything /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Yeah i pulled his arm hard enough to convince him to go out for awhile, had some fun, some of the hill climbs are the type that kinda get your adrenelin goin, start climbin a hill, ya get half way up and then the angle upward goes up more, putting you back in your seat harder and you see nothing but sky. NICE, until you lose traction and have to back down, that sucks.

I guess i need to quit leading so much or we need to play on the hills alittle more, so I CAN GET MORE PICS /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyhoo, we had a good time, as Paul mentioned, we are planning on goin back out next weekend, hopefully for the weekend as a two nighter. HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YA OUT THERE /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Bootie in the air, and sheesh,,thats a bootie!
    [​IMG]

Trying to cancel out the sunlight so i could see where i was going, but i forgot the headlights, didn't work. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    [​IMG]

Loose dirt hill, had alittle rough time climbing, need bigger tires and a shaved 14bff. but made it !
    [​IMG]

9. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

You could have made it where I went but it would have bashed up your rockers for sure. I had to back out of one spot, couldnt climb the ledge without a front locker.