Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Went racin yesterday

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Thumper, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Well, went to the local Hog and Bog. Its a pig roast accompanied by a bog race. Ran each pit twice and made it home alive. Didnt win... but didnt lose either! I placed somewhere around 6th out of 15 I think. The highlight was however the low point. The pig caught on fire and burned the roaster, the pig, and darn near the whole cabin! So the food money was refunded. Didnt matter anyways. Had a lot of fun, truck ran great, and didnt break anything. I posted a few pics in the gallerys.

Now I gotta go wash the poor thing. It weighs like 300lbs more than it did yesterday morning! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Mike

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

sweet looks like fun!

3. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

not a bad finish, looks like a hell of a lot of fun. I wish they did junk around where i'm from. Be a good reason to go and blow 6 grand on a big block too. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif sucks to hear about the pig...good eatin wasted...oh well always next time i guess

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Cool pic's Mike!!

The last pig roast I went to my (then) girlfriend and I had to leave before the pig was done...good thing too because everyone that ate it got sick. It was undercooked or something/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

Rene