Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

went to a holly truck avenger...damn!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75, Sep 8, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Went from ok 350 motor, to a fire shoved up it's ass motor! I am finally going in for emmisions on Monday. also already have noce boddy damage, but thats a /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gifnother post

2. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

So you like the Holley? That's why I won't bbuy a newer truck, the scratches would kill me.....

3. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

I recently installed a friend's Holley Truck Avenger 670 on my 420HP 383 just to try it out. I have yet to have it offroad, but it is very responsive, easy to tune, and well-built. I hope to get it out next month to try some angles. If all goes well with that test, I will return it to him and buy myself one of the new 770 Truck Avengers.

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

cool keep us posted on how it performs /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. TWISTEDJACK

TWISTEDJACK 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have had mine(770cfm) on several trips now and I still love it. Most people that have seen my truck stay that the holley works really well. I have no complaints. I had to change out the power valve to work on my motor. Very simple task and besides most carbs are not designed to work on just any motor with out a few adjustments. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif