Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

went to a nice car show today and...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, Oct 5, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

saw a beutiful TOTALLY restored..frame of..72 k5 there..how often do you see that!!??...4 inch rouch country lift..383/205/TH-350 with 1/2 ton gear..and 35 BFG all terrains...soo nice was red! also saw a couple other nice trucks just around ....not in the show..the show was out in Hilton..just thought i would share! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

you got alot of posts.. you need to buy a membership!

There's always nice trucks at car shows... wish they'd use them and muddy them up!!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

He's been here half the time I have and has twice the posts /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

4. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

it's not about the money! It's about support! Many posts mean a positive influence on ck5... didnt wanna come off as a @ss...

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha no offense take..but i have been meaning to get a membership..been kinda holding of till i get my truck running though...

6. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

i think i seen a truck that sounds exactly the same as you describe up at a show by san francisco.i think it was in paso robles or something like that.it was a kicka$$ ride.

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

what color was the inside..you remember? this was all black..i wanted it badddd...i mean the floor and bolts EVERYTHING..looked like it was just put together!!

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Don't tell me you didn't get us any pics. I wanta see.

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Don't tell me you didn't get us any pics. I wanta see

[/ QUOTE ] no kiding you dont go to a car show and not take a camera /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif post the pics /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

it was black with a red roll bar.i think it still had stock bumpers,but all was either fixed or new.he didnt have the hood popped and noone was around to ask him questions about the truck.it was just sitting in the grass next to a super duty with a huge lift and a whole bunch of chrome on it.also at the show was a droppedd 2 wheel drive with the steel top and he had shaved the whole back panel so it opened as one big piece kinda like a station wagon.plush red voulour carpet everywhere and so much crome i couldnt hardly tell engine components apart from one anewther.all i could see was shine. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

thats the bad part that still pisses me of! ive been to so many shows this year, and didnt see anything i didnt normally see ever...so i said ahh the hell with it ill just leave it..then i go here and there is actually a k5 there..(ive never seen one at a show befor) and i didnt have the damn thing!! then i found out my dad ment to bring one..but left it in his truck...we took the car...im still kicking myself over it... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but beileve me...it was everything you would expect! turns out that was the best show ive been to all year too...