Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Went to a party...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So my friend calls me, she's in town for the weekend and is having a party. So I get there around 10 when I get off work, and they're all drinking and having a good time... Trying to get me to drink anything but water...

Eventually, after an hour, I settled for a Pepsi... But that's right around the time the dude who drank WAY too much got out of control... So we tied him up and put him in the garage since he was running around in a wetsuit screaming /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

That's right around the time the cops came out... Two guys took off, and everyone but me got a ticket /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

$70 tickets all the way around, Most likely a lost $120,000 ROTC scholarship, 3 folks most likely going to be kicked off the fire department or at least in a lot of trouble, one guy's a PFC in the Army, another guy is supposed to go to Army BMT in a few days, another chick is (or was) working on an ROTC scholarship, another dude enlisted in the National Guard with me, and the other I don't even know, we didn't talk or anything... Not to mention the girl with the $120k scholarship is also the good girl who never gets in trouble and all that... It was her parents house, and man is she in a world of [censored] when the cops get ahold of them /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

And then there's me, the only bad thing that happened to me is I am home at 1:30 instead of midnight like I was planning...

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get some sleep, mom's taking me shopping for stuff on the AF BMT packing list in about 7.5 hours /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Take that packing list and throw it away. Don't take anything with you except the clothes you are wearing and $20 and maybe your shaving gear. Forget the rest, they'll take it from you anyway.

As to the loss of a military career over the drinking stuff...I saw a number of people lose their security clearance for underage drinking. They certainly didn't think it was worth it then.

3. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

hes right..we had guys show up to boot with suitcases! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif they had em send EVERYTHING back home, or donate it to charity. The shoes we came in, gone, the clothes we came in, gone....luckily someone tipped me off too, so didn't have t waste $ on postage. They didn't even want people to have cash (although we had a tiny locked drawer we could keep 'valuables' for our wallets etc)

That was 13 yrs ago, and I dunno if things are diff for the (AF did you say??)...heck i think they have strippers greet you when you arrive

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It's not a good party until the cops drop in...........

5. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

hehehe...... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

my freinds been trying to pass his asbads (i think thats wat it is) for awhile and then about a week ago got a dui...does this mean hes not aloud in anymore? i havent talked to him since (i had to stay home that night otherwise i woulda been screwed) /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It's ASVAB.... And it's really not that hard at all... hardly any trying needed... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

If you fail to qualify on the asvab, even once....the military is not for you.

Having an arrest record makes it generally difficult to join the military reguardless of what it is for. It depends on what you're doing for though...they always need truck drivers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    If you fail to qualify on the asvab, even once....the military is not for you.

Having an arrest record makes it generally difficult to join the military reguardless of what it is for. It depends on what you're doing for though...they always need truck drivers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

try having 13 tickets in a month and a half before you join; had to go and talk to my recruiter's first sergeant, sergeant major, and brigade commander before i could join, had to get waiver's from all of them /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Hey, officer Jarvis, what are you doing here?

I thought you said you didn't want to have to come back out here again tonight..

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

ya well hes not too smart of a kid, he graduated from a military school in mississippi and had learned some electrical stuff and thats what he wanted to do i think, he didnt want to be a grunt so he said, owell

12. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

The same goes for after you are of drinking age as well. Adui is nothing compared to maybee 4 years for manslaughter. I see it all the time. Please dont drink and drive. (Ok thats my public message for the day)

13. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It's not a good party until the cops drop in...........

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hee Hee ... I guess my wedding reception was a resounding success since we had three cars roll on us!! Wooo Hooo !! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Well - it was 2 AM... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif