Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Went to autozone today...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 79k20350, Apr 29, 2006.

1. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

I went to pick up a timing light...couldnt find one in the tool section. i went up to the counter and asked two of the guys that worked there. they both looked at me with blank stares..."timing light...isnt that for the transmission or something..." i said "no, its a tool to check your ignition timing..." the guy looks at me and says well if you need a light we sell flashlights":doah::rolleyes: Not that i expected anymore but its still funny. So without saying another word i go to turn around to go back and look in the tool aisle again and notice the timing lights behind the counter. so i casually walk back and grab it. the guys says "hey you cant come back here" as i walk by. I ignore him grab the light and walk to the register. the guy came over to me and said "you werent allowed back there" I looked at him and said that he shouldnt be either. he just looked at me in awe and then walked away...it was quite funny.:D

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well duh, next time tell them You want one of those strobe light thingys that runs off the battery and #1 plug wire.
    :D :haha:

3. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

the guy prolly woulda handed me a strobe light, sprak plug and wire and a battery:rolleyes::D