Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Went to dinner with the boss tonight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Actually 3 owners and a couple of vendor reps. To the Capital Grill After spending an hour looking for some dark socks and trying to figure out how to tie my tie (Mickey Mouse of course), I goto take the wifes van but she says its out of gas, so I take my truck...but I forgot this place has valet parking /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif. I get there and try to park my truck and the guy says "Its OK I can park it" So I let it go. After we finish and go out to get our cars Its by far the oldest POS in the lot. Looked kinda sad out there with the Mecedes and beemers, And its parked next to a Hummer (H1). When we get out the door there are a bunch of people standing around and the guy takes my ticket and say "big truck right?" Some guy says yes...must be the Hummer guy... The valet goes and gets my K-5 /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif the hummer guy just looks at me along with the 20 others waiting for there cars cause I got mine first. When the guy gave me my truck he say "Nice Blazer" and leaves /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

sweet.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

sweet.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI had something really cool to say but it took the page four fawkin hours to load so all you get is this lousy shirt, I mean post... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

I had a valet chick (dyke?) digin on my rig once /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

i can relate /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I use to drive my k5 to our corporate offices where i worked and got out with shirt and tie. The two just don't mix though(tie and k5) /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I would have wound up the motor untill the four barrels kicked in and made a compleat redneck ass of Myself /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    and made a compleat redneck ass of Myself

[/ QUOTE ] well duh... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif