Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wen't to go buy my '82 K-20 Christmass presant and.........................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Dec 26, 2002.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Wen\'t to go buy my \'82 K-20 Christmass presant and.........................

Well I had the money in hand to purchase a K-20 I found and got Fawked. I told my neibor about it and while I was away for a few days he was trying to buy it out from under me. Well the guy who owned it figured I didn't want it so He figured I was out of the picture. So he sold it, but at least to someone else. If I would have seen it go buy my house I probably would have nutted up and sprayed it with lead. **** I'm p!ssed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: Wen\'t to go buy my \'82 K-20 Christmass presant and.........................

It's okay... Just a truck /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif... There are plenty of K-20's in the sea... or should I say the woods??? or... nevermind... just find a better one for your money (ebay maybe?) /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Re: Wen\'t to go buy my \'82 K-20 Christmass presant and.........................

Shoot your neighbor...you'll feel better! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Sucks dude...but at least it wasn't a $100 K30 you lost out on.

Rene

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

That was way uncool of your neighbor. You should tell him about a better deal thats about 50 miles away but you wont be able to get there for a few days. Send him to a chicken farm or something. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Better yet, send him to a gay bar and have him ask for Tiny. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

6. Sandman

Or the Gay Sheep research station! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Better yet, send him to a gay bar and have him ask for Tiny

[/ QUOTE ]
    Wes, so how did you come to know Tiny? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. thatK30guy

Ok, time for you to come out of the closet and tell everyone that you've been frequenting the gay bars and that your nickname is Tiny. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Sandman

You should know him by site then! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Kinda hard to stay in the closet when you keep kicking and squealing. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. thatK30guy

Man! You must be blind, too!! Those are Bubba Rays goats kicking and squealing, not me!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Wen\'t to go buy my \'82 K-20 Christmass presant and.....................

I've been in the shadows, enjoying my Canadian beer and watching my movies and I'm getting dragged into all kinds of lowbrow crap around here. What's up with that? Y'all can keep giving all the love to ColonBlow. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Gay sex, Animal sex!! So tell us Wes what really turns you on? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

just going strictly by his replies i would have to say everything turns him on, EXCEPT consensual straight sex between a man and woman /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif