Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Went to Pinks in Ennis, Tx yesterday for the races

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uao85, Sep 3, 2006.

1. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Wow is all I can say, it was insane. Pinks held an all out race day at Texas Motorplex in Ennis yesterday, and on a whim got a free ticket from a bud and decided to tag along for the day. We left about 7am from here in College Station, and got there about 9:30am or so. It was pretty fun, about 250 cars narrowed down into a bracket of 10 second street cars to race for a total of $18k with the 1st place getting $10k. Then after that they had several different groups of people who ended up running for pink slips to their cars or some bet or another. It was a really good time, although since it was the first year in Ennis, could have been organized a little better, and was kind of dragged out. It should be better next year, and was no doubt a good time. It was kind of like girls gone wild, beach ball throwing, drinking, fighting, fireworks, and drag racing all at once, all while being hot as balls. Probably the climax of the night was when a girl was bending over the guardrail to show her cleavage to a guy throwing out teashirts. Well needless to say, whenever the camera man and jumbo-tron focused on that chick, her boyfriend looked right into the camera, and jumped up and ripped her top clean off of her body. :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: It was a sight to behold, and sadly no pics, didnt have a camera with me, but will be uploading some pictures that a friend of mine took. Later on when the policeman that was there took the big beach ball that the pinks guy gave the crowd to throw around, people got kinda pissed. But then he arrested the said topless girls since she kept flashing people for beer, the crowd almost exploded. But was a good time. Cant wait for next year.

Remington

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

sounds like a blast.:laugh:

3. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

Damn, i wish i had known...

4. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

yeah I didnt even know about it until the day before when a friend of mine gave me a ticket. He said they didnt do any advertising except a banner and schedule on their website. I will definitely put it on my callender(sp?) for next year.

Remington