Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Went to the moooovies...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Just got back from the moooooovie theater... I saw "Miracle" with a co-worker, her dorky cowboy brother, and her two hot friends from church/school... I wish I would've taken the camera, that's a nice trio of hot chicks I got to be with /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif too bad one has her eye on another guy, one's got a boyfriend who had to work... and I don't know the status of the really cute one... I'll have to grill my co-worker chick tomorrow afternoon /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just got back from the moooooovie theater... I saw "Miracle" with a co-worker, her dorky cowboy brother, and her two hot friends from church/school... I wish I would've taken the camera, that's a nice trio of hot chicks I got to be with too bad one has her eye on another guy, one's got a boyfriend who had to work... and I don't know the status of the really cute one... I'll have to grill my co-worker chick tomorrow afternoon

Now if you'll excuse me...i'm gonna go hump the fridge.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you read your sig in with it its /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

which gives me another idea... Maybe I should start going to church... Ya know, keep up with my religious duties as a human being that I neglect, but STAY for the lovely assortment of young women... It's like a buffet... but with breasts...

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif <-- big earz /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just got back from the moooooovie theater... I saw "Miracle" with a co-worker, her dorky cowboy brother, and her two hot friends from church/school... I wish I would've taken the camera, that's a nice trio of hot chicks I got to be with /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif too bad one has her eye on another guy, one's got a boyfriend who had to work... and I don't know the status of the really cute one... I'll have to grill my co-worker chick tomorrow afternoon /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the [darn] cares about the real world drama? You're suppose to be supplying a review of the movie if ya are posting about it; especially if it's about the commies getting their a**es handed to them. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

hmm... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ummmmmmm.... riiiiight.... it was a pretty good movie... except towards the end I really had to give a donation to the urinal, so the last half hour was a bit uncomfortable... but still a good movie despite the nice workout the muscles down under got /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Who's posting about the moooooovie anyway??? Not I...

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    which gives me another idea... Maybe I should start going to church... Ya know, keep up with my religious duties as a human being that I neglect, but STAY for the lovely assortment of young women... It's like a buffet... but with breasts...

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif <-- big earz /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The only place of worship you should visit for pie is the Holy Church of Beaver.........Cause it's known fact that going to a normal church for women only is gonna [darn] ya in more ways that one.

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Time to sleep, I'm so hella tired (damn you muddysub! DAMN YOU [It's the hella thing... you probably won't understand]) and I have to get up and go to work in 5 hours... Laterz /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was flipping through the channels, and Lord of The G-String is on... What a stupid yet funny movie /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

okay bye...